But that’s not entirely true. I spent July with my family. I went to Mississippi, and my nephew Zachary turned 3. Also, earlier this year my brother and his wife had their second son Nicholas, and later this year my sister and her husband will have their first daughter (and my first niece!), who remains to be named.
Next week my sister has her shower in St. Augustine, Florida, and I cannot make it, so we got her a teddy bear and a baby stroller and a card from Gibson that was so cute I wanted to capture it here…
Life Lessons Your Baby Will Teach You
- Everyone needs to be held.
- One smile can brighten a whole day.
- Change is good.
- So are naps.
- Simple pleasures can bring great joys.
- Comfort is more important than fashion.
- Quiet time is precious.
- Good health is a great gift.
- The best things come in small packages.
- Every day is an adventure.
- Miracles do happen.
- We never, ever stop learning.