The Internets say that Bob Marley said that everyone’s gonna hurt you but some people are worth it anyway.
No matter how much I search, I cannot find the context under which he said it or even if he said it…
- “Be here now.” This began my wondering if Bob Marley even said it.
- I’m willing to believe that 6 million Facebook likes can’t be wrong.
- So I Facebook’d it too, looking for answers. None came.
- And I did it again.
- I tumbled for it. And I asked on Quora.
- But still no one on the Internets knows when or why Bob Marley said this.
- It reminds me that life is pain, highness; anyone who says differently is selling something.
- Create your luck, says Altucher. Luck only takes 4 steps.
- There are 4 principles for making luck, says Bakadesuyo.
- Make your own luck, says 106 Miles paraphrasing Bakadesuyo.
- Happiness affects luck profoundly, says Tumblr. I repeat it.
- Invest in a luck factory and make a fortune, says ifindkarma.
- What traits do lucky people share? Optimism.
- Attitude affects luck, says Wiseman.
fall into place.