Being happy does not mean everything is perfect;
it means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.
Remember the words of Winston Churchill, who said,
I like things to happen;
And if they don’t happen,
I like to make them happen.
But here is the exception: there is no way to happiness.
which when pursued,is always just beyond your grasp,but which,if you will sit down quietly,
- What defines happiness?
- What is the way to happiness?
- What is the concrete way to happiness?
- Why are successful people the happiest?
- What are some worthy goals to pursue in life?
- How can you maximize your happiness in life?
- What are life’s lessons from Amazon’s Jeff Bezos?
- Why are we drawn to those who have found meaning?
- What is the meaning of life?