1. HUG PANDAS!
4. Ride the San Jose Sharks Zamboni.
5. Take a private jet to Hattiesburg, Mississippi so that for once it doesn’t take an entire exhausting day to get there.
6. Write a children’s book based on the many adventures of intrepid, majestic Bob the Cat and his brother Beavis.
7. Make enough money to rent a blimp to take to Chengdu to do #1. And do #5 in good conscience. Dirigibles and private jets are not cheap.
8. Own a successful bar or restaurant where people like to gather. (Update: Working on it.)
9. Stay at Yosemite between Labor Day and Halloween on at least one occasion. Reflect on happiness under the stars.