Something has you feeling stressed. You need to let go.
Moses let go. Jesus let go. Socrates let go. Buddha let go.
By letting it go it all gets done.
The world is won by those who let it go.
But when you try and try, the world is beyond the winning.
Everything will be okay in the end.
If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
11 tips when you’re feeling anxious or overwhelmed:
- Breathe deeply, over and over.
- Be here now.
- Remember that worrying is suffering in advance.
- Remember that only kindness matters in the end.
- Remember that this too shall pass.
- Get up. Keep breathing deeply.
- Include an attitude of gratitude.
- Be excellent.
- Repeat as needed.
- Simplify as needed.
Notes about the video:
…and then, enlightenment…